Thursday, May 01, 2008

Quick Meme Type Thing Before Bed

I'm expecting time for a yarn-related post tomorrow, so stay tuned!
In the meantime-
Tama has tagged me with this word meme, let's see how I do!

WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Heather

4 LETTER WORD: Honk

VEHICLE: Hummer

TV SHOW: Hannah Montana (my brother thought of that one!)

CITY: Houston

BOY NAME: Henry

GIRL NAME: Hailey

OCCUPATION: Housewife

SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Hat

FOOD: Ham

SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Hand mirror (does that count?)

REASON FOR BEING LATE: Honking drivers

SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Help!!!
Oh, and people to tag:
It's time for me to go to bed, so if you wanna do this, you're in, if not, you're out.
Good night.

2 comments:

Tama said...

Nice Job! You had it way too easy though! "T"'s were tough!

Sisterly Knits said...

Wow, amazing job. I'm waay to lazy to do the meme though, but I'll try it sooner or later. LOL at your brother for the Hannah Montanna thing. :P