Saturday, February 11, 2012

In which we have some FOs



So I'm having a rather relaxing weekend (doing math problem sets), and I thought I'd post a few pictures of my knitterly labours from these past few weeks.
First up:
a hat! With earflaps!
I used this pattern, and I have to say I'm pretty pleased with it. Bonus is that there's plenty of yarn leftover...I'm thinking matching mittens may be in order. The news here is that we may finally have snow tonight, so I'd like to be prepared.

I'm also warming up my toes.
The one on the left is actually the only new one. The other sock was made my sophomore year of high school, and somehow found its way to my dorm room, and since the partner to the blue stripey sock is still on the way, I figured some mismatching was in order.
The self-striping yarn actually had an earlier life as a shawl, but the elastic didn't like being a shawl, so I frogged it halfway through and let it be socks. It's much happier now.
Now, back to three-dimensional space!

No comments: