Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Just Kidding!

I said you weren't going to get much knitting-related out of me, but here I am, still posting. Oh, well.
OK, my final decision is the Sassy Ruffled Skirt with the Subway Sweater (the sweater is a smaller version of the Spring Breeze Top).Thank you, Subway Knitter!
Now all I need to get is the yarn, which I will when I visit my KG (knitting grandma) this weekend. What will I do until then? I'll knit doll clothes with some white wool handspun. Yesterday, I got a top done in one bus ride! Will show picture tomorrow..........Stay Tuned!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, i got a good idea maybe u can change the backround to be blue with yarn and knitting needls! Just a thought!

Unknown said...

oh ya post the pictures i want to see or just show me at school!

Anonymous said...

awesomeness!! I got on your blog! Whoot!!! Ok, moving on, this is really cool, how did you do this whole thing??? It's amazing!! Once again, ur an amazing knitter. See you at school!