Monday, April 30, 2007

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!

Hi,

Earlier, I couldn't get any text down to a second line, and now it's working. Weird.
OK, here's the pictures I promised:

This is my spinning wheel, my Lendrum. The yarn on it now is just plain white merino, nothing fancy.

This skirt is not sewn up yet, I'll keep you posted.

And now, the yarns of the day.........


That will be the Subway Sweater. The bottom (skirt) will be...

This yarn! Please excuse the bad picture. It really does look good!

Both are very soft cotton. I was told that knitting with Touche yarn (the light blue) is similar to knitting with silk. This is going to be fun! I will keep you posted, but no promises on how often. It's the last month of school, so I'll be busy, busy, busy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

luv the pictures!Very Creative!

Anonymous said...

Wow u knit really good! =)

Unknown said...

hey there is another person looking at ur blog and they posted it the same time as me! =(

Anonymous said...

oh yes can u put ur patterns up too. I would like to knit them.