Wednesday, September 12, 2007

And Now, There Are Two!


Yep, I finished them-buttons and all!
The middle button on the boy's cardigan looks darker in the picture, but I promise you, it's not!
The boy's cardigan turned out a tad bigger, but not too bad.
The pattern: Daisy, from Knitty.
Adjustments: I did a different pattern for the sleeves:
CO 33, work in st st till piece measures 6-7 inches, or desired length, work dec. same as original pattern
(Make 2, obviously)
I just made the sleeves longer and thinner, nothing fancy-I hope they fit!
Now that I have Goal #1 off my list, on to Mom's scarf!
I dyed half of my silk with Cherry Kool Aid for the red, Orange Kool Aid for the, well, orange.

It looks a little scraggly, but hopefully nothing a little carding can't fix :)

Yay for Wednesdays!

5 comments:

aksunflour said...

Wow! you finished them. They are just too cute. Good job.

Anonymous said...

Those turned out so cute!

Sarah said...

The babies are going to be adorable!

Anonymous said...

The sweaters are so cute! Thanks for the nice comment on Santa!

Tama said...

I love kool-aid dying! Isn't it interesting that you can dye fiber with it? I wonder what it does to your insides? Great colour choice! I can't wait to see the end result.