Saturday, September 01, 2007

Gosh

I have another friend's birthday today, so here's a tribute to our wonderful "Puppet"!
I wanted to do yellow for the color of the font, but it was really hard to read. We'll just settle for orange, shall we?
Thank you for laughing, groaning, hugging, and talking with me. You are so kind and helpful, always with a smile and a positive perspective. I enjoy your company, and I'm sure E and S do, too.

Thanks for all of the times you explained to me the rules in basketball and volleyball, and for the times you showed me how to crochet.
How is your blanket coming along?
Thanks for going with the flow when I had the crazy idea to have a knitting/crocheting club in middle school. I liked it that you were willing to go out of your comfort zone and learn how to knit-you are always game for something new.

I appreciated that you missed some of chorus those days, just to be with the Package. Your caring and support is beyond compare. Your funny stories was how I got through some school days.
Happy Birthday, L!
How does Craft Night at the library sound?

No comments: