Friday, September 28, 2007

OH MY GOSH!

I just checked my email, and what did I find? Take a wild guess.
Yep. (!!!!!!)
Of course, this is the weekend where I have homework, and I have a playdate with some little friends, and I was planning on going to my LYS for secret yarn and Phoenix Scarf yarn, and I was going to give you all a list of my plans for this weekend....
But I can't, because I h
ad tap right after school, so I need to work on my homework before doing anything more, and I promised myself I would go to sleep early tonight because getting up at 5:30 every morning takes its toll on you.....so it looks like no Ravelry for me this weekend!
WAAAAAH!
I'll live (somehow...)
Now, just a few pictures I've been meaning to post (you should be able to click for a bigger picture)...
My spanking-new tap shoes (another !!!!!)
:
The "fire" part of the Phoenix Tears Scarf:
Aaand the spinning I did at school today-everyone was just delighted to watch the whorl go round and round and round...

4 comments:

aksunflour said...

LOL! isn't being responsible so much fun? NOT! And I have moved up the list to 16k w/1111 people behind me.

Do you clog also? Or just tap like Sinatra? Love the purple shoelaces.

The scarf looks beautiful and fast.

Fiber Chic said...

No, I just got started tapping....

Tama said...

Love the scarf! It looks great. Congrats on Ravelry!!!! I wouldn't be able to resist--homework and sleep are just boring.

Sarah said...

I'm waiting on mine still, I am #705 so it should be soon!