Monday, May 28, 2007

Bunnies and Blankets and Flags.....Oh My!

Happy Memorial Day everyone!
In honor of Memorial Day, here's a knitted flag pattern I found on the Internet!

And now, without further ado, the bunnies
Here's Bunny #1:
This guy was made about a month ago, using index cards.

Aaaaand Bunny #2:
(TV in the background is one of the "contestants" from the PBS show Fetch, in case you were wondering) Thanks to my little brother for holding the bunny. This was made with my new pom pom maker, which looks like this:
Pom Pom Maker
My Pom Pom Maker Pulled Apart

Now, for the blanket update:
I added 4 patches since you last saw this thing:
The pale blue strip of a patch, the little dark blue and orange squares, and the rainbow rectangle were added....Still, I have quite a bit to go. I am working on a square to add on to the rainbow rectangle; it's the leftovers from this scarf I made awhile ago; it's pale blue and rather fuzzy.

No comments: