Thursday, May 03, 2007

Dear Fiber Chic,

Hi, it's your circular US6s. You know, the ones you are going to knit a skirt on???? Hello??? Anyone there?? I only have 200-something stitches on me. Who cares about the first 16 Presidents when I need to at least have the cast on row finished this week?
Sincerely,
US6 Circulars

I know, I know. I have nothing to show you knitting wise. But, someone commented that they would like patterns. Here's patterns:

-I learned from the book Kids Can Knit! It's really good, with projects increasing in difficulty as the book goes along.

-Knitty.com is an online magazine for knitters. They have more hip patterns, I would say. Some are for boys, too!

-Another good book is The Yarn Girl's Guide to Simple Knits That has a lot of good patterns for shirts, sweaters, etc.

-
I just checked out from the library a book called Knit Two Together. It has cute stories about knitting in the sidebars, and logical gifts in the acutal book.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this one was sort of confusing.