Sunday, May 13, 2007

Summer Goals/07-08 Goals

Because of this contest (which is going to be SO much fun!), I am going to recite what I expect my FOs will be by the end of the summer./end of the year 2008
OK, let's see........

1) Finish the skirt for 4-H (only 1 3/4 balls to go, btw) Just need elastic 5/26/07....I finished the elastic 5/30/07

2) Make the Subway Sweater top in the light blue Touche DONE!!! I just need to fix the back a little... 5/26/07--Fixed back in July, DONE!!!

3) Make a pair of socks with yarn I spin; I found this really neat pattern in my Spin-Off magazine that I want to try. They will probably get more frogging than they deserve, as I have never successfully finished a pair of socks. I made a pair of socks for my mom, now to make a pair for me! 7/10/07

These goals were added 5/21/07
4) Patch up the blanket I've had since I was 4 (yes, it is my blankie, and yes, it is rather torn and messed up) Done! 6/something/07



5)Knit something in Fair Isle, preferably from handspun


6)Felt a little bunny toy and knit (design) little accessories for it Done making the bunny, now I just need to make something other than a scarf for it..5/28/07

This goal was added 6/2/07-deleted 8/3/07 on account of losing the pattern...
7
) Make a blanket with each patch representing a different month

This goal was added 8/3/07

7)
Knit a shawl with lots of lace and handspun/hand-dyed, enter it into the 4-H Fair

1 comment:

Alison said...

Looks like some great goals! Fantastic to have you part of the contest!
Happy knitting-
ali