Monday, May 21, 2007

Summer Goals Part II

While looking at everyone else's goals for this contest, I've decided to add a little bit to mine!

(to see 1, 2, and 3 of my list, click here)


4) Patch up the blanket I've had since I was 4 (yes, it is my blankie, and yes, it is rather torn and messed up)


5)Knit something in Fair Isle, preferably from handspun


6)Felt a little bunny toy and knit (design) little accessories for it


Number 6 may sound a little weird, especially coming from a teenager, but I assure you, it is logical. I have never felted something (on accident or on purpose).

There was instructions to make a bunny in Spin Off. I thought, hey, what if the bunny had a little bunny bow, a scarf, etc. This idea is still in the preliminary stages of development, so don't expect anything till July or August--especially since I need to actually figure out how to make them!

If anyone has any felting advice, IT IS WELCOME!!!!

Happy Monday!

No comments: