Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A Long Over-Due Update

Hi,
My camera is hiding from me, so I can't exactly show y0u many real pictures, so your imagination is up for the job!
I finished the front and back. I am a little worried about how I did the neckline; it's a little bumpy on the edge. However, since I am the impatient type, I am going to let it be, unless when I try it on all completed, it looks horrible.
Sleeve #1 has been started. As per the Subway Knitter's suggestion, since I am doing 3/4 length sleeves, I casted on 33 stitches, instead of the called-for 48, because the cuff of the sleeve fans out a bit. I'm past the decreasing, and on to the straight part, so when the camera is done playing hide-and-seek, I'll have pictures for y'all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

where is your camara exactly?