Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Good Morning!

I usually get up around 6:30/7, hence the (usually) early posts. However, today is officially the first day of summer vacation, so I forced myself to get a little extra sleep.
Regarding the sizes not working: I was referring to the width around the foot being too small. I am not good with approximations, so I don't really want to change the width around. I also want a relatively simple pattern, one that I don't want to worry about while at camp. Oh, I haven't mentioned that yet, have I?
I am going to camp for 2 weeks with my brother--they have these rest hours each day, in which I will probably read my assigned school books (which don't look boring, thank goodness) while knitting. Therefore, I don't want to worry about whether the pattern size is good or not.
I think I'll start out with dancing ladies, then do either the felted clog things or the ones with the flowers in the heel. Maybe I'll try the ones on 2 needles....I'm still not sure they will fit.
Now, to pack the needles and yarn for camp.....

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

My summer officially started today also. But I teach lessons (swim) all summer. Lots of lessons (4 hrs a day),
Have a lot of fun at camp. All I can say is take a lot of patterns, yarn and needles w/you. That way you have something to teach someone else and something to do if you change your mind. Is this 4-H camp?