Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Hey All!

I have chosen the fiber I would like to use for my socks....well, sort of.
You see, I know what I want the main color to be: Blue Noils (the Merino Superwash), from The Fold. However, I don't know much about color, and I'm horrible at matching color. I would like to buy all of the fiber from the same source, and to save DM a trip, I'm going to attempt to order it via phone. What colors do you see at this cool little shop that would match my pale blue?
My starting colors was Cranberry, Rosequartz, Sandalwood, and English Garden. I'm also considering Sage or Laurel. (To view those, click on the link above, go to fibers, then Mulitcolored Merino.)
Do any of them match to you? I would like to have (preferably) a warm color as the dancing ladies on the socks, but if the green matches with the blue, so be it!

2 comments:

aksunflour said...

I am new to this to. So what if you called the yarn shop and told them what you had and asked them if they had any suggestions. Good luck.
Also green, pinks, purples and yellows all go w/blue.

Unknown said...

HAVE FUN AT CAMP AND UR PROJECT!!!