Saturday, June 02, 2007

I Really Need To Post More Often!

In case it is not apparent, I like doing things in list form. So, our first stop: a FO!!

Here's the waist...
The waist is a little too big; I'll have to adjust it a tad before the 4-H fair...

Next, progress on my blanket:

before
after

I also did a bit of spinning!
I have 2 spools of this, once I find a third spool, I'll spin them together!

I also have more summer goals! (to see my past goals, you can click here)
I would like to make a blanket with patches representing the months. I have the pattern in my knitting calendar:

This is the patches for January through June!
I think I'll increase the patches by a factor of 4 or 5, so that there is only 3 patches on each row. That way, I won't have to make a bunch of little patches. This goal will also go for my interest in making Fair Isle, although I would like to make a pillow or something also.

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

You have been busy. Is school out for the summer yet? Don't look to close at my blog as I have a countdown till when school starts. LOL.