Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Thanks!

It's always great to get a kudos from someone, you accept your parent's as "the usual", you know?
Funny...I can't change the font here. I wonder what it will look like when I publish this post....
Sorry-no pictures today...the camera is in the car, which is with DM, on errands. I just have a couple rows to go on the first sleeve. Unfortunately, I didn't have the book to look up what to do next when I was helping out at the library today, so I couldn't finish it then-grr.
Right now, we're watching Mulan, the original one. It's my dad's favorite movie!
Pictures tomorrow?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by my site - it is always good to meet another knitting Heather :)

I agree it is nice with others give you kudos. Even now, when my mother compliments me or says she likes something I knitted or likes a shirt I am wearing, I am like "Are you sure? Is it just because you are my Mom?"

I see that you spin in addition to knit. I would love try spinning sometime but I think I will first try my hand at dyeing yarn, which I am hoping to do tomorrow.