Friday, July 13, 2007

Ultimate Redemption

(My DB decided on the title)

Yes, I am alive, yes, I do like to blog. However, the only thing worth blogging about happened just last night. Remember the sleeves on my Subway Sweater?

Well, I've made them a couple stitches wider, and a whole lot of rows shorter. (This is compared to my previous pattern for the sleeves, in which they were, if you recall, much thinner and a little shorter than the original pattern.)
This is the sleeve already sewn together, I just have to put it on the sweater.
The funny thing is, the stitches aren't coming out even. Is it because the yarn, which is all crinkley from how the previous sleeve that was made from it, is wacko? I don't know what to do.

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

I am not much help- having never made a sweater before. Sorry.