Monday, July 30, 2007

Yay For Pictures!

http://mitstitchingnut.blogspot.com/
That's the link for the blog which mentioned the "Cuts Of Lamb". She also has a link for where to buy the shirt and bag with the pictures on it, if you're interested...
Aaaand, here's the wonderful, the fantastic, FIRST SLEEVE!

I'm around 1/2 way done with the second sleeve. This sweater took a bit longer than I expected, so I might use a different pattern for the boy's sweater, even though this one is adorable:)

Below is my current spinning progress for my socks:
I am about halfway through with the second bobbin. Here's to hoping I'll be able to finish the spinning part of my socks before school starts (although the third homework book is calling to me!)

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

Thanks for the link- I used it for Monday's random website.

Your books really call? Enjoy reading it.