Friday, August 17, 2007

Time For Laughter

I was really looking forward to showing everyone a finished ball of yarn, ready for knitting for my socks, and saying how I can't wait to go and knit at Rain Day again this weekend....but I haven't even started plying yet.


Next week, perhaps?

So here's some shirts I found on the internet, featuring knitting. (Please note: some of the shirts/bags/magnets I found on the site were ones I didn't find appropriate for a 7-year-old, so therefore I didn't put them here. If you go farther than where I linked, there may be some weird stuff. I'm just showing you the safer jokes-and by safe, I mean REALLY safe.)
Here's the links:
This one I want!
Just knitters would get this joke..
Heh.
One of those things I'm suprised I didn't think of earlier
Ineresting...knitting does promote peace and love, so I guess it counts, right?
Ha
For the punks..
I'll never see road signs the same way again!
Have you knitted too much when you recognise the yarn?
Aaand one last link.
See you next week!

3 comments:

aksunflour said...

Good links. They are fab. I'm going to the fair tomorrow.

heather t said...

Heh.

I like the Kninja and the road signs. Was it Noro yarn? lol - thanks for linking those up.

Sarah said...

I love the one you want, the signs are adorable, those are some fun things, I like cafepress, there are some good things to be found there.