Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Yay!

My homework is finally done.
I am the happiest person on Earth, as now I only have 5 work days left before school starts, and I can spend most of that time knitting, spinning, writing, and helping my dad with "Rain Day" on the weekend. Above is my finished 4 1/2 pages of answers for my science homework.
On the subject of school, here's one of my new notebooks-I usually get plain notebooks, but this year, this will be my Spanish notebook.
Below is the body of the baby girl's sweater. I think I will block it before I finish the sleeves, that way, I'll have something to do while the sleeves are blocked.
I am still plugging away at my spinning for the socks. I still have a lot of roving to spin. It appears that this third spool will have a bit more thread than the other two, but you never know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a love/hate relationship with homework when I was in school, which was...oh... a little over 10 years ago. I loved doing research, hated doing outlines, loved reading and writing, hated anything math related (which is hilarious because now I work in the field of finance... thankfully no trig is involved!).

Hope you get losts of knitting done these next few days!

aksunflour said...

Have fun knitting! I know that my days are numbered for knitting in the daytime.
and Thanks for the link and comment, I knew you were busy with the fair (and I tried to find which state fair too.)

Fiber Chic said...

I'm not sure if you can tell from Dad's website-it's the Illinois State Fair.