Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm Off!

My family and I are going on a little road trip to Springfield, to help with a tent called "Rain Day" my dad is setting up at the fair, so I can't talk long--
I got one homework question done, and I have the back and right side of the girl cardigan done-now I need a new ball of yarn to finish it!
By the way- thanks for your suggestions. I am planning on, right in the top of the back, putting one symbol (a flower for the girl, and something else different for the boy). Inside the symbol, I'm planning on putting their initials, so if anybody has another idea for a shape that could fit RJG for the boy and RLG for the girl, I'd appreciate it..
Pictures will come within the next week. I guess you could say I'm training myself to spend less time on the computer, now that school is just around the corner!

2 comments:

aksunflour said...

I love fairs! Ours is this weekend. Candy apples, cotton candy, animals, quilts, and raw wool being spun.

Did you enter anything? I won't have anything done in time to enter it this year. I wanted to put the little doll quilt in but it won't be done by Thursday afternoon.

Sarah said...

Good luck figuring out the computer, knitting and school time so you can get it all done.

Have fun at the fair!