Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Time For School!

Tomorrow, that is. I am going to be up at 5:00 am tomorrow to get all ready for my 6:20 bus time. Oh, goody.
One thing that is a real good thing-(please excuse the blurry picture...)
I finished the girl baby sweater!
Well, I actually just got all of the knitted part done. I'm still debating what to put on for decorations...Initials? Stars? Flowers?
And above, you can see Sock #1. I finished spinning the yellow yarn today-it's a little thinner than I expected, but not too bad!
In the pattern, there's a ribbing just after the cuff, and you fold the cuff over the ribbing when you're done. I'll have quite a bit of time on the bus tomorrow to knit, so let's see how far I get!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

The sweater is adorable! I can't wait to see how the socks look when all done, enjoy your knitting time on the bus and I hope the transition back to school is not too rough!